Monday, October 09, 2006

Thrashtube No. 1

In addition to my bi-weekly "Thrash Cast", I will also be posting videos, interviews and other types of video clips having to do with Thrash/Speed Metal and Crossover/Hardcore. Formats will be of various types,i.e.: wmv, Quick Time, You Tube and/or links to various web pages that host the videos.
I have chosen to name this regular section "Thrashtube". Pretty clever, huh?

This week's Thrashtube consists of a Swedish TV show(I think). It contains interviews with Scott Ian and Charlie Benante(Anthrax), James Hetfield(Metallica), Lemmy(Motorhead), Miland "Mille" Petrozza(Kreator) and others. For the most part the show is intelligible except for the few intruptions by the narrator. The show is about 20 min. long and is very interesting. It is a wmv format, so not everyone will be able to watch. But don't worry, this is not the only video of this type I will be showcasing. Oh, and make sure you turn down the volume before playing!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to embed this video properly :(, but I will still put the link up!
So, without further ado, I present the first Thrashtube:

Swedish Thrash Documentary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home